Dear students of form 4c,
I hope that you are still fine and enjoying your time. Here are the tasks for 18th January to 22nd January:
First lesson, Wednesday 3rd lesson:
- Check your solutions of last week: solution worksheet 1, solution worksheet 2, solution activity book page 7, solution worksheet 3, solution worksheet 4
- Print Merkblatt time and stick it into your grammar books (… und klebt es in eure Grammatikbücher)
- Read Merkblatt time and learn the rules (… und lerne die Regeln)
- Solve KV 7 number 1
- Solve KV 7 number 2: Draw your own time and write it down (Zeichne deine eigene Uhrzeit ein und schreibe sie auf)
Second lesson, (Thursday, 1st lesson)
- Look at Emily’s timetable on pupils book page 5 and solve Worksheet 1
- Activity Book page 8, number 1 and 2 (you can’t check with a partner of course)
- KV 8 number 1 and 2: Write your own dialogue for three people (two students and the bus driver) and then read it alone with disguised voice 😉.
- Sing the London Rap. Sing out loud so that your family knows you have finished your English tasks.
Online lesson: Friday, 13.00 to ca. 13.30 in your chatroom
Have a nice time. See you online on Friday.