Dear students of form 4a,
I hope you had great holidays and you are ready for the new school week.
Here are the tasks for 8th February to 12th February:
First lesson, Wednesday, 10th February:
Group A: 13.00 to 13.30
Group B: 13.45 to 14.15
You need your Activity Books and your folders. (I hope it’ll work better this time.)
- Check your solutions of last week: solution worksheet 1.9 (KV 11 is individual)
- Do this online worksheet and have fun. https://www.liveworksheets.com/worksheets/en/English_as_a_Second_Language_(ESL)/Weather/Kermit’s_Weather_Calendar_vo20999xv
- Read „All year round“ and learn the weather adjectives. (… die Wetteradjektive) You needn’t print the page.
- Solve KV 15.
- Solve Activity Book page 11 number 1 and 2. Here is the soundtrack:
- Solve Activity Book page 11 number 3. Here is the soundtrack:
- Solve worksheet 2.11.
- Do this online exercise: https://www.liveworksheets.com/worksheets/en/English_as_a_Second_Language_(ESL)/Weather/What’s_the_weather_like$_-_listening_and_matching_qt362687i
Have a nice time, see you online on Monday and hopefully soon at school.