Good morning everyone,
how are you today?
Let’s get ready for another homeschooling week.
- workbook p. 38 nb. 15 (solution: 1r,2w,3r,4n,5r,6w,7w)
Here you can find a worksheet for the audio file. (Don’t look at the the solution before answering.)
- book p. 65 nb 4
2. workbook p 39 nb 16 a)
Markiere beim Lesen der Aufgabenstellung Wesentliches. Schau dir auch die Hinweise (blau-weißes Kästchen, braune Ellipse und gelbes Post it) genau an.
3. workbook p. 39 nb. 16 b) Think hard before you start. Maybe you first take notes or make a mind map.
4. Can you send your email to a partner? Your partner is your teacher. (16c)
5. Read your email to your class in the video chat on Thursday (6b – 8o’clock; 6c – 9o’clock). You can also come to school from 10 to 11o’clock.
- Follow the link, please.
2. Read yesterday’s email aloud, at least three times. Tomorrow you will get a mark.
3. Do not print the following worksheet, only write the sentences. Think about the tense of the verbs first.
4. workbook p. 44 nb. 3 Look at the key.
video chat 6b – 8 o’clock; 6c – 9o’clock
Don’t forget your email.
- workbook p. 45 nb. 5 Look at the key.
Extra: nb. 6
3. Just watch the following „David and Red“ film. Have fun.
4. Please, write me an email about that film. (What do you like, don’t like, think, remember, …) ->1 pm
First think or/and look for help in your book (Skills file) or workbook p.39 (pink post its)
You can’t write an email? -> Write a letter. ->until 1 pm room 201 at school
Have a nice weekend.